Return and Refund PolicyLast updated: June 26, 2020 Thank you for shopping at Custom Creations by Marie. The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
InterpretationThe words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
DefinitionsFor the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Custom Creations by Marie.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to Custom Creations by Marie, accessible from http://CCbyMarie.com
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
Your Order Cancellation RightsYou are entitled to cancel Your Order within 3 days without giving any reason for doing so. The deadline for cancelling an Order is 3 days from the date on which You received the Goods or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered. In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by: We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which We receive the returned Goods. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Conditions for ReturnsIn order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 7 days
- The Goods are in the original packaging
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
Returning GoodsYou are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods at the following address:
CC by Marie
1910 W Barclay Bay Street
Star, ID 83669
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.